Monday, November 5, 2012

November, November

 November, November, this global warming got you you feeling like cold December! As the city is recovering from Sandy, there are some hopefuls who would like to think everything is back to normal already; (coughs*) myself. So I decided to board the train and head to the staple center for attraction in N.Y.C, Times Square. Little did I know, I would be able to count the number of pedestrians including myself with both hands.  It was shocking, not to mention, the lack of yellow cabs. It was simply ghost town. I could jog in the street and be of no distraction to any passing car, which I tried by the way :) I decided to end my short and unfulfilled trip after grabbing a bite.
P.S. Get well soon N.Y.C.



                                                             And it was so......Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...